At Home Workouts

We are the local fitness experts who care. We serve those who are sick and tired of feeling helpless when it comes to their fitness. If you have been wandering around the gym or working out and still not seeing results then we have proven answers and will do the research if we don’t!

No Equipment needed!

We will be hosting live workouts and producing more content like this so be sure to follow us on Youtube, Facebook and Instagra

Join for 7 days and see what we have to offer! No Obligation, No Credit card needed

Strength & stamina

A typical 30-45 minute workout only accounts for 3% of your day. That means what you do for the other 97% really matters. We aim to build a bridge between our expertise and your daily schedule so that we can help you achieve amazing results. 

You’ll be connected with exclusive workouts put together by our top trainers, detailed nutrition guidance and recipes made specifically for you as well as guided workouts and programming based on your needs. 

Home Workout #1 - No Equipment

This is the first installment of our video workout series using no equipment for you to perform any time any where. All you need is a little space and a clock.

Fight For Your Fitness!
Phone: (727) 392-3198
Email: mafitnessflorida@gmail.com

Fill out my online form.

Message us to get going. Here’s How it works

  • A Certified coach reaches out to you via email, text or your preferred contact to set up a consult
  • With your help they create the best preliminary plan for success 
  • Your first fitness assessment gets completed to set baseline numbers
  • Your meal plans & workout regimens are designed and we walk you through each step
  • We never leave you! We make sure you are following the plan and have achievements to aim for
Pinellas Park Nutrition Coaching

Everything is completely month to month. No tricks or traps. You have full control and can stop at anytime. In fact, we have a money back guarantee that if you don’t see results within 30 days you will receive a full refund.

Expect to have more energy, shed unwanted body fat and build lean muscle. Beyond the external physical changes your doctor will be thrilled to see your blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose levels and hormone levels all evened out! We see it time and time again and are thrilled to offer this program to a wider population.

nutrition coaching MA fitness st pete
Specific recipes, breakdowns and calories for you follow

Workouts

Your workouts are formatted based on your available equipment! No need to buy anything else. Bodyweight circuits, Dumbbells, kickboxing, resistance bands, medicine balls, and power racks can be used to design personalized workouts that work for you. We also offer group and personal training to go along with this amazing online coaching for max results! Ask us about scheduling a free session.

Each workout plan is designed with the individual in mind. This is not a one size fits all service. Our coaches will know who you are and what fitness level you are currently at so that the exercises are exactly what you need. The workout programs are progressive to allow you to see the result of your focus and the online video instructions are easy to follow if you are only able to communicate with us virtually.

Even More Cool Stuff

Our system can link with your trackers like Fitbit and Myfitnesspal so we can monitor your movement and lifestyle. With this information we can offer real time feedback and challenge you when we get notices of inactivity.

Real results happen when partners push each other. We want to be your partner in navigating this strange land called healthy nutrition. Our program helps you un-complicate things and makes sure that you see amazing results.

Connect with us

St Pete

4400 34th St. N. St Pete, FL 33714

Pinellas

9737 66th St. N. Pinellas Park, FL 33782

Mafitnessflorida@gmail.com

727-392-3198